Here's my two cents for today...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Barcelona - Parque Güell



A public park design by Gaudí, Parque Güell was something from another world. The candyland Dr. Sues like designs made the uphill climb way worth it. Highly recommend this for anyone visiting Barcelona.






The different levels of the part of increasingly better views of the city. Fate has a arriving right at sunset making it the perfect time for photos.


 
Across the very top of the park at what looked like a 15 minute walk, we spotted a cross with people on it. This was one of the moments I decided to put down the camera and take in the moment. The sunset was gorgeous amidst the panoramic view of the city. I did snag this panorama but I still need work and getting it right.  I also don't like the way blogspot is formatting it on here but oh well.


Next time: Escorial in the snow and then Portugal!

No comments:

Post a Comment